Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (C-POST) is an Open Access publication series dedicated to archiving conference proceedings in all areas related to Science and Technology. The journal covers the technological and scientific aspects as well as social and economic matters. Major disciplines include: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, Engineering…
Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (C-POST) offers a wide range of services from the organization of the submission of conference proceedings to the worldwide dissemination of the conference papers. It provides an efficient archiving solution, ensuring maximum exposure and wide indexing of scientific conference proceedings.
Proceedings are published under the scientific responsibility of the conference editors.
Aim and Scope
Find Out More About Us
The aim of the Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (CPOST) is to provide up-to-date overviews of work in all fields of science and technology by presenting peer-reviewed papers from conferences and workshops.
The scope covers all science and technology is determined by the activities and partnerships of the conferences and workshops. Papers are published by invitation only after selection of abstracts/papers submitted for presentation at the related conference and after peer review. Anyone wishing to submit a paper to the Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology should arrange to participate in and present a paper at a forthcoming conferences and workshops event.
The Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (C-POST) is an Open Access online journal which publishes conference proceedings in all major scientific conferences especially mathematical science, engineering & technology. This novel journal has the advantage of being freely accessible to an unlimited international readership offering the best possible exposure for published conference proceedings.
The Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (C-POST) is intended as a vehicle for promoting wider access to high-quality archival of conference and workshop proceedings. C-POST welcomes proceedings of conferences from around the world which are both international and regional in scope and on all areas of Academic including basic and applied research, and those of professional and applied interest. Basic Requirements for Conference/Society to publish with CPOST will be:
- It should be a recognised Society or Conference as per the law of the country.
- The Conference or the Society are willing to share the details of the abstract in required format for the Journal.
- The Conference/Society has a blinded peer review process for selection of articles.
A Signed Letter from the conference organisers and scientific committee chairman will be needed to process the submissions.
No submission or processing fees are required.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
Please follow the hyperlink “Submit a Manuscript” on the right and upload all of your manuscript files following the instructions given on the screen. Please note that all submission must be at least 3 (three) pages in the CPOST format without references.
The title page must include:
- The name(s) of the author(s)
- A concise and informative title
- The affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s)
- The e-mail address of the corresponding author
- The 16-digit ORCID of the author(s)
Please provide an abstract of maximum 350 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
Please provide at least one keyword which can be used for indexing purposes.
Manuscripts should be submitted in LaTeX. Please use Fundamental
Journal of Mathematics and Applications LaTeX macro package.
The submission should include the original source (including all style files and figures) and a PDF version of the compiled output.
Word files are not accepted.
Please use the decimal system of headings with no more than three levels.
Abbreviations should be defined at first mention and used consistently thereafter.
Acknowledgments of people, grants, funds, etc. should be placed in a separate section on the title page. The names of funding organizations should be written in full.
The list of references should only include works that are cited in the text and that have been published or accepted for publication. Personal communications and unpublished works should only be mentioned in the text. Do not use footnotes or endnotes as a substitute for a reference list.
A. N. Kochubei, Extensions of symmetric operators and symmetric binary relations, Mat. Zametki 17 (1975), 41-48.
M. I. Gil’, On stability of linear Barbashin type integro-differential equations, Math. Probl. Eng., (2015), Article ID 962565, 5 pages.
M. Gil’, Stability conditions for non-autonomous linear differential equations in a Hilbert space via commutators, Fun. J. Math. Appl. 1(1) (2018), 6-11.
R. J. Greechie, S. P. Gudder, Quantum logics, C.A. Hooker (editor), Contemporary research in the foundations and philosophy of quantum theory, Reidel, Dordrecht, 1973, pp. 143-173.
S. Sadiq Basha, N. Shahzad, R. Jeyaraj, Optimal approximate solutions of fixed point equations, Abstr. Appl. Anal., 2011 (2011), Article ID 174560, 9 pages, doi:10.1155/2011/174560.
R. Lopez, Differential Geometry of curves and surfaces in Lorentz-Minkowski space, (2008), arXiv:0810.3351v1 [math.DG].
M. Akyigit, Split Fibonacci quaternions, Adv. App. Clifford Alg. (in press)
E. E. Kara, On matrix transformations between some sequence spaces and the hausdorff measure of noncompactness, Ph.D. Thesis, Sakarya University, 2012.
M. Bohner, A. Peterson, (Eds.), Advances in dynamic equations on time scales, Birkhäuser, Boston, 2003.
K. G. Tay, S. L. Kek, Approximating the smallest eigenvalue using inverse method through spreadsheet Excel, Proceeding of the 17th National Symposium on Mathematical Science (SKSM 2009), (2009), 653-658.
- Please use “L. Fibonacci” instead of “Leonardo Fibonacci”
- Please do not use "and" between the author's names.
- The title of manuscript in the references must be italic and start with the capital letter.
- It must be “30(8) (1922), 19-23.” instead of “Vol.30, No.8, 19-23, 1922” for articles.
- All tables are to be numbered using Arabic numerals.
- Tables should always be cited in text in consecutive numerical order.
- For each table, please supply a table caption (title) explaining the components of the table.
- Identify any previously published material by giving the original source in the form of a reference at the end of the table caption.
- Footnotes to tables should be indicated by superscript lower-case letters (or asterisks for significance values and other statistical data) and included beneath the table body.
English Language editing
- For editors and reviewers to accurately assess the work presented in your manuscript you need to ensure the English language is of sufficient quality to be understood. If you need help with writing in English you should consider
- Asking a colleague who is a native English speaker to review your manuscript for clarity.
- Visiting the English language tutorial which covers the common mistakes when writing in English.
- Using a professional language editing service where editors will improve the English to ensure that your meaning is clear and identify problems that require your review.
There is no publication charge.
By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that the copyright for their article is transferred to the publisher, if and when, the paper is accepted for publication.
Ethical Principles and Publications Policy
Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (C-POST) aim at publishing original research material, which has neither been submitted elsewhere for publication, nor has been published anywhere. If the proper ethics are not followed by the authors, sanctions will be imposed on them. Following are the cases, which if true, will incur sanctions
Plagiarism: If the manuscripts are found to ve been plagiarized from other articles, whether published or unpublished.
Duplicate / Multiple Submission(s): Manuscripts that are either found to have been submitted elsewhere or published elsewhere. If authors have used their own work, either previously submitted or published, as the basis for a submitted manuscript, they are required to cite the previous work. They also need to indicate how novel contributions are offered in their submitted manuscript, over and above those of the previous work.
Citation Manipulation: Manuscripts that are found to include citations, whose only purpose is to increase the number of citations to a certain author’s work, or to articles published in some particular journal. If the manuscript is a continuation of author’s earlier published or unpublished work, then relevant references should certainly be cited.
Data Fabrication and Falsification: Fabrication and/or falsified experimental results, including the manipulation of images.
Improper Author Contribution or Attribution:
· Noteworthy scientific contribution must have been made, by all listed authors, to the research in the manuscript.
· Anyone, who made a noteworthy scientific contribution, including students and laboratory technicians, should be listed.
Redundant Publications: Redundant publications involve the inappropriately dividing the outcomes of a study, into several articles.
Sanctions: If violations are found, of any of the above mentioned policies , one or more of the following sanctions will be applied.
· Immediate rejection of the infringing manuscript
· Immediate rejection of every other manuscript submitted to Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (C-POST) by any of the authors of the infringing manuscript
· Prohibition against all of the authors for any new submissions in Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (C-POST), either individually or in combination with other authors of the infringing manuscript, as well as in combination with any other authors. This prohibition will be imposed for a minimum of 36 months
· Prohibition against all of the authors from serving on the Editorial Board of Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (C-POST)
The above sanctions are applicable even if the violations occurred in a journal published by Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology (C-POST)
In situations where the infringement of the above policies are observed to be especially severe, the journal reserves the right to impose further penalties, over and above those mentioned above.
There is a maximum limit for the number of proceedings in an issue. In other words, one author can only publish maximum 2 proceedings in a single issue.
Submit to Paper
Please send your papers to (Pdf+Copyright Form) for ICOMAA-2022 (5th International E-Conference on Mathematical Advances and Applications):
Submit to Paper
Please send your papers to (Pdf+Copyright Form) for 19th International Geometry Symposium:
Submit to Paper
Please send your papers to (Pdf+Copyright Form) for 11th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (IECMSA-2022):
* The name of the symposium you attended will be written in the subject of the mail.
* Up to two publications of an author are evaluated.
* Articles that are not in journal format will be forwarded back.
Click to download the copyright form
- H. Hilmi Hacısalihoğlu, Bilecik Seyh Edebali University, TURKEY
- Ljubisa Kocinac, University of Nis, SERBIA
- Sidney A. Morris, Federation University, AUSTRALIA
- Soley Ersoy, Sakarya University, TURKEY
- Victor Martinez-Luaces, University of Granada, SPAIN
- F. Nejat Ekmekci, Ankara University, TURKEY
- Şenol Dost, Hacettepe University, TURKEY
- Mohammad Saeed Khan, Sultan Qaboos University, UMMAN
- Müjgan Tez, Marmara University, TURKEY
- Pranash Kumar, University of Northern British Columbia, CANADA
- Sadullah Sakallıoğlu, Cukurova University, TURKEY
- Mehmet Ali Güngör, Sakarya University, TURKEY
- Hidayet Hüda Kösal, Sakarya University, TURKEY
Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology
Editor in Chiefs